gora-user mailing list archives

From Ferdy Galema <ferdy.gal...@kalooga.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Gora 0.2 RC
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 12:32:35 GMT
Hi Lewis,

Your previous mail was received by me, that's for sure. But we can use this
thread in any case.

Before giving my vote, a few comments:

You made a minor copy-paste type. It's in the +1 line "release this as
Apache Nutch 1.5". I would certainly recommend against releasing the
current candidate as Nutch ;)

Secondly, I noticed that there are some wrong urls in the pom.xml files,
namely in the scm section. (I am not sure what impact of this is). It is
about:
-the pom.xml in the project root --> <tag> seems incorrect.
-the sources-dist/pom.xml --> like above, plus: url, connection and
developerConnection have 'trunk' postfixed.
-the subprojects (store implementations) pom.xml --> like above.

Ferdy.