gora-user mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Gora-DynamoDB project accepted into GSoC 2012
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 19:27:39 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I'm relaying some excellent news for the Gora community which is that
Renato's project proposal for a Gora Amazon DynamoDB datastore module [0]
has been accepted into this years Google Summer of Code, which with stating
the complete obvious, is absolutely great news for Apache Gora, our
community and of course Renato himself.

At this stage I would like to congratulate Renato on the quality of his
proposal and really look forward to working with him and the wider
community over the summer on what I envisage to be a really exciting
project pulling together some really innovative software.

I think that Melange has been acting up a bit today as I've been getting
lots of 404's returned but hopefully you can learn more about the project
at the link I provide below.

All the best

Lewis

[0]