gora-user mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Apache Gora 0.2 RC
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 11:29:33 GMT
Good Afternoon Everyone,

A candidate for the Apache Gora 0.2 release (our first since graduation
from the incubator) is available at:

http://people.apache.org/~lewismc/apache-gora-0.2/rc1/

The release candidate is a src.zip and src.tar.gz archive of the sources in:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gora/tags/gora-0.2

We release Gora only as src, this is due to the nature of the project and
the requirement to recompile the codebase.

A staged Maven repository of the 0.2 sources is available here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegora-074/

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Gora 0.2.
The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
least three +1 Gora PMC votes are cast.

 [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Nutch 1.5

Many Thanks and heres to plenty more.

Kind Regards,
Lewis

P.S. Here's my +1.