gora-dev mailing list archives

From Alfonso Nishikawa <alfonso.nishik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Redis datastore
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2019 22:20:22 GMT
Hi, Xavier.

I don't see your branch GORA-527 told in your report.
What I would want to ask for is to add the same functionality to load the
mapping from configuration in you RedisStore [1] as in HBase's store [2].
This will have implications on your readMapping that in HBase was done by
passing an InputStream instead of a file name.

[1] -
https://github.com/cuent/gora/blob/master/gora-redis/src/main/java/org/apache/gora/redis/store/RedisStore.java#L78
[2] -
https://github.com/jhnmora000/gora/blob/master/gora-hbase/src/main/java/org/apache/gora/hbase/store/HBaseStore.java#L92

Regards,

Alfonso Nishikawa

El lun., 10 jun. 2019 a las 4:16, FRANCISCO XAVIER SUMBA TORAL
(<xavier.sumba93@ucuenca.edu.ec.invalid>) escribió:

> Thanks for your comments.
>
> I pushed my commits and updated the report.
>
> During this week I want to decide what redisson codec works best for
> gora’s use case and I will also solve the comments of the libraries
> comparison.  I will keep updating you guys during the week any blocker or
> new tasks that come along.
>

> Best,
> Xavier.
>

> > On Jun 9, 2019, at 23:43, carlos muñoz <carlosrmng@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Xavier
> >
> > The document looks great. I have left a few comments. I would like to
> read
> > other valorations .
> > Also, please make sure to publish your weekly process on the Wiki space.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Carlos
> >
> > El vie., 7 jun. 2019 a las 23:01, FRANCISCO XAVIER SUMBA TORAL
> > (<xavier.sumba93@ucuenca.edu.ec.invalid>) escribió:
> >
> >> Sorry, try again. Anybody should be able to access? I set for everyone.
> >>

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/17RlGIu_SaPo7O2J7k_htg1UDDO9ah41u8cCYUURC7BM/edit?usp=sharing
> >>

> >> Best,
> >> Xavier

> >> suggestions I