gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Jayasekera <mlpjayasek...@gmail.com>
Subject Test case failure when building the project
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2019 13:18:20 GMT
Hi all,
I'm new to the gora project. But I hope to contribute to the project. In
the process, I got a test case failure in gora core module. Following is
the log,

[ERROR] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
65.234 s <<< FAILURE! - in
org.apache.gora.avro.mapreduce.TestDataFileAvroStoreMapReduce
[ERROR]
testCountQuery(org.apache.gora.avro.mapreduce.TestDataFileAvroStoreMapReduce)
Time elapsed: 64.953 s  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<10> but was:<0>

Can someone please help me on this issue.

Thanks and regards
Lahiru
--
Lahiru Jayasekara