gora-dev mailing list archives

From Alfonso Nishikawa <alfonso.nishik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC 2018] Ignite Backend - Composite primary key.
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2018 21:52:40 GMT
Hi,

If I am not wrong, Cassandra supports composite keys [1]. You will find the
documentation at [2].

HBase doesn't support composite keys [3].

I don't know about the rest of the backends :(

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-267
[2] - http://gora.apache.org/current/gora-cassandra.html
[3] -
https://github.com/apache/gora/blob/apache-gora-0.8/gora-hbase/src/main/java/org/apache/gora/hbase/util/HBaseByteInterface.java#L179