gora-dev mailing list archives

From carlos muñoz <carlosr...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting Started with GSoC: Apache Ignite as data store
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2018 15:18:19 GMT
Hi,

I am so happy that got into GSoC, thanks.

I'd like to start. This week we're in the community bounding period. I am
setting up my development environment (installing Apache Ignite). In
addition, I am going to add a new backend [1]. Any thoughts?

Also, I'd to request access to the WiKi, so I can update some of the work I
will be doing.

Finally, about the communication, I think it would be okay to keep it in
the ML or private messages.

Cheers,
Carlos.

[1]