gora-dev mailing list archives

From Nishadi Kirielle <ndime...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC][GORA-535] Add a data store for Apache Ignite
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2018 07:01:13 GMT
Hi Chanuka,

This is a great start.!!!

 As Gora already has caching stores like JCache store and a infinispan
store, the main objective we are looking for in this project is to use
native persistence of Apache Ignite.
The proposal looks good. I would like to suggest you few things to go
further. Have a look at the earlier GSoC project reports and proposals and
improve your project proposal. [1] I'd like you to elaborate more on the
implementation details. What you can do is you can familiarize your self
with the project doing the followings;

   - Go though the tutorial [2] and try out a sample.
   - Try to fix some simple issues first [3]

Please feel free to ask any questions you have. Good luck...!!!

[1]. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GORA/Google+Summer+of+Code
[2].
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/GORA/issues/GORA-535?filter=allopenissues
[3].