gora-dev mailing list archives

From Madhawa Kasun Gunasekara <madhaw...@gmail.com>
Subject [UPDATE] [GORA-CASSANDRA] GSOC Project Progress
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 17:19:16 GMT
Hi All,

Please find the project progress.
- Finalized Cassandra mapping file
- Completed Native Serialization for the Cassandra
   - Implemented Put, Get, Delete, DeleteByQuery, Execute functionality
   - Introduced new functionality UpdateByQuery to update multiple elements.
   - Implemented create schema, delete schema, truncate schema
- Implemented custom codec support
- Added some test cases to verify the native serialization.

TO-DO
- Need to implement Avro serialization support.
- Complete Documentations

The project proposal [1], weekly project reports [2], and implementation
progress [3] can be found following links.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GORA/Rewrite+Cassandra+DataStore+Implementation
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=70256580
[3] https://github.com/apache/gora/pull/110

I would like to thanks my Mentors Lewis and Kevin and also Renato for
reviewing my project progress, and guiding me to the right direction.
I'm looking forward to contribute to the project more.

Thanks,
Madhawa