gora-dev mailing list archives

From Nishadi Kirielle <ndimeshi...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject [Gora- Aerospkie] Weekly update
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2017 02:05:29 GMT
Hi All,

I am currently working on introducing the query model into gora-aerospike
module. I am facing a difficulty here as Aerospike query model [1] only
supports querying for value based searches using secondary indexes that are
created on top of the non-key values in columns. In order to filter via
queries, in Aerospike, it is mandatory to have the indexes and via their
java client, there seems no possibility to create indexes on top of the key
field.  I tried an option to access the key as another column where the
column name being "PK" which works fine with their terminal client (aql)
but not supported via java client.

One option would be to use the already implemented get functionality to
retrieve the data when retrieving data given only a single key. But the
problem appears or a key range, as it will be problematic as to how to do
that. I am currently working on solving this issue and your feedback would
be really helpful to come up with a solution.

This weeks report can be found in [2]

Thank you and regards
Nishadi

[1]. http://www.aerospike.com/docs/guide/query.html