gora-dev mailing list archives

From Nishadi Kirielle <ndimeshi...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject Re: [Gora- Aerospkie] Weekly update
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2017 05:35:22 GMT
Hi Renato,

Thanks a lot for looking into this issue. As per you suggested, yes since
Aerospike does not directly support querying ranges without the secondary
indexes, trying to do all the indexing via the query feature in the
gora-aerospike module does not seem to be the right approach to do that. As
per the moment, I have implemented basic query functionality for the cases
where it queries for a single key (which can be executed via the GET
functionality) and the querying to get all the entries in a specific table.
[1] In addition I have implemented the delete functionality via the
queries. [2]

Yes I have completed the functionality of PUT/GET/DELETE operations as at
the moment. Regarding the test suites, out of the 34 test cases from the
test base, I could pass 23 test cases currently, ignoring 11 test cases.[3]
I am currently trying to get through the test cases related to updates.

Thanks you and regards
Nishadi

[1].
https://github.com/nishadi/gora/commit/2d667edb08ac241e857c9922d05f13a00c91fdc3