gora-dev mailing list archives

From Madhawa Kasun Gunasekara <madhaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Upgrading solr version in solr module
Date Wed, 24 May 2017 20:58:37 GMT
Hi Devs,

I'm Madhawa Gunasekara from Sri Lanka. First of all, I would like to thanks
to the Gora community to accepting my project proposal for "Rewriting Gora
Cassandra module to support CQL" project in Google Summer of Code 2017. I'm
looking forward to have a good project experience by working with Apache
Gora

At the moment I'm working on this JIRA issue [1]. therefore I'm upgrading
solr version in gora-solr module. Since there are two solr modules in the
gora project, shall I create a another solr module to support solr 6
version? or shall we refactor to make one solr module?

Let me know what is the suitable way to do this. BTW I'm I'm +1 to create
one solr module.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-509

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-509>Thanks,
Madhawa