gora-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Ratnasekera <djkevincr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2017
Date Sun, 14 May 2017 06:50:51 GMT
Hi Nishadi,

I' ll let others who are more familiar with this issue to comment. When I
go through the issue, I see two cases. Case one is what you have already
mentioned and the other one is adding license headers to generated data
beans when it is get compiled from Gora compiler. Please send the PR to
Gora master branch, when you do that include relevant Gora JIRA id in your
commit message itself, that way Gora JIRA is also get updated when you send
the PR. Eg:-
https://github.com/apache/gora/commit/2caa0ea3db494c6bb0e74d1f1fc8b8c86ddb5cf0

Regards
Kevin