gora-dev mailing list archives

From lewis john mcgibbney <lewi...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Release Apache Gora 0.7
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2017 03:05:10 GMT
Hi Folks,
It's been a long time in the making, but I think we are in a position to
try for the 0.7 release.
Kiyonari Harigae amongst others, has done an excellent job recently with
gora-hbase upgrade which was the blocking issue for the 0.7 release.
We also have all of the GSoC material from last year to release so it will
be nice to get the RC prepared and get some VOTE'd in.
For reference, the 0.7 Roadmap and Release Notes can be found at [0].
I would appreciate if people could chime in on any concerns before I put
together a release candidate.
Thanks
Lewis

[0]