gora-dev mailing list archives

From Nishadi Kirielle <ndimeshi...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject Re: [GSOC-2017] Gora - Implement Aerospike Datastore
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 19:52:14 GMT
Thanks a lot for the provided guidance. It helped me to familiarize with
the  project.

I have implemented an initial basic prototype for the project [1] and
tested for its functionality with the log manager example's parsing
functionality. The prototype has the ability to connect with the Aerospike
server, execute the put method [2] and add records to the Aerospike
database. The database names and table names are hard coded as per the
moment as the support for the mapping file is not yet implemented. In
addition I have drafted the initial project proposal in the following
google doc [3] as I was unable to edit the provided wiki page.

I am grateful, if you can provide me with feedback on the proposal and the
prototype.

Thank you are regards
Nishadi

[1].