gora-dev mailing list archives

From Nishadi Kirielle <ndimeshi...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject [GSOC-2017] Gora - Implement Aerospike Datastore
Date Sat, 04 Mar 2017 09:56:23 GMT
Hi all,

I am Nishadi Kirielle,a final year undergraduate of Computer Science and
Engineering  department from University of Moratuwa.
I am interested in contributing to the project idea 'Implement Aerospike
Datastore' as I am familiar with working with in-memory databases. As part
of my final year project, I have created an extension to Apache spark SQL
to incorporate bitmap compression for data manipulations.
As per my understanding the requirement is to develop a new datastore
adapter implementation of Aerospike which can be used if required by
changing the configuration of Gora via gora.datastore.default property [1]
It would be great if you can guide me with the required references and
guide lines.

[1]. http://gora.apache.org/current/gora-conf.html

Thank you and regards
Nishadi