gora-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Ratnasekera <djkevincr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2016 with Apache Gora
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 20:20:33 GMT
Hi Gora Community,

I must really thankful for Apache Gora Community for accepting my JCache
DataStore Implementation for Apache Gora proposal for GSoC 2016. Specially
thankful for Lewis for volunteering to mentor my project. I am really
excited to work with you and I am looking forward to get things started.

Regards
Kevin

On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 2:03 AM, Kevin Ratnasekera <djkevincr1989@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Furkan,
>
> Thankful for your response. It seems like, I still don't have commit
> rights to page.
>
> Regards
> Kevin
>
> On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 1:58 AM, Furkan KAMACI <furkankamaci@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Kevin,
>>
>> Could you add your proposal to here:
>>
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GORA/JCache+Data+Store+Implementation+for+Apache+Gora
>>
>> BTW, thanks for your effort!
>>
>> Kind Regards,
>> Furkan KAMACI
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 10:01 PM, Kevin Ratnasekera <
>> djkevincr1989@gmail.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > Please find my final proposal
>> > JCacheDataStoreImplementationforApacheGora-GSOC2016.pdf at GSoC official
>> > site [1] under user name : djkevincr.  Draft google doc version  can be
>> > found at [2]
>> >
>> > [1] https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/
>> > [2]
>> >

>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CW7r0FYD6VVM4-PT_tgtxrBHh8JKNN6MIvcEvZSgaI8/edit?usp=sharing
>> >
>> > Regards
>> > Kevin
>> >
>> > On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 10:31 PM, Kevin Ratnasekera <
>> > djkevincr1989@gmail.com

>> in
>> > any
>> before