gora-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Ratnasekera <djkevincr1...@gmail.com>
Subject GSoC 2016 with Apache Gora
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 11:40:45 GMT
Hi Gora Community,

I would like to participate this year GSoC under Apache Gora. I am
interested in this particular project idea Hazelcast JCache data store for
Apache Gora. [1] [2] Is this project idea available for this years GSoC ? I
would like to know Apache Gora community interested in participating this
year GSoC as for the previous year.

As GSoC student proposal period starts from today, I have come up with a
draft proposal on this ( attached to the email ) I hope community mentors
will give me some feedback on this. I can further add more detail to the
proposal.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-279
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-409

Thanks