gora-dev mailing list archives

From Alfonso Nishikawa <alfonso.nishik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logic Bug at LogAnalytics.java
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2015 15:16:20 GMT
Hi!
I suppose that you can run the LogAnalytics from other places with
mandatory arguments, but if you run it from Main it is mandatory to put 1
argument. I don't find it inherently wrong if you don't consider the only
execution being from main.

I actually don't use it, so I don't know wether the default values in the
else make sense or not.

By the way, I believe that it is forced to 1 argument in the main to be
shown the help in some way... (and not having to use a command "help").

Regards,

Alfonso Nishikawa