gora-dev mailing list archives

From Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo <renatoj.marroq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unnecessary Variable
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 21:34:49 GMT
I think it was this [1], but this was specific to hadoop I think. I think
you could safely pass <false> there, so we can keep it to stay compatible
with Hadoop API.
Just a quick question, how does the HadoopRDD deals with it? does it expose
this parameter? Maybe it's worth checking it out as well.

Renato M.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-2399