gora-dev mailing list archives

From Furkan KAMACI <furkankam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code (again)
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 11:32:09 GMT
Hi,

I've talked with Talat about GORA-386 to add Spark as a backend for Apache
Gora. I see that there is another issue named as GORA-359. It seems that
Spark issue should a sub-task of it (also Giraph should be another
sub-task).

My first question is do you have a design architecture / framework for such
kind of integration to Gora? Because there should be an architecture
independent from backend for such kind of integration.

Second question is do you think that does integrating Spark to Gora with an
integration framework can be an applicable GSoC project for Apache Gora?

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI