gora-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Obtaining Datastore Mapping's during testing time.
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 02:04:45 GMT
Hi Lewis,

Please don't go mad. we need you : )

Did you tried putting the test conf under gora-cassandra/src/test/conf/ ?
See the files in gora-hbase/src/test/conf/.

The classpath and test classpath is cofigured in build-common.xml:

  <path id="classpath">
    <pathelement location="${build.classes.dir}"/>
    <pathelement location="${conf.dir}"/>
    <fileset dir="${lib.dir}">
      <include name="*.jar" />
    </fileset>
  </path>

  <!-- the unit test classpath: uses test.src.dir for configuration -->
  <path id="test.classpath">
    <pathelement location="${examples.build.classes.dir}"/>
    <pathelement location="${conf.dir}"/>
    <pathelement location="${test.build.classes.dir}" />
    <pathelement location="${test.src.dir}"/>
    <pathelement location="${build.dir}"/>
    <pathelement location="${test.conf.dir}"/>
    <path refid="classpath"/>
  </path>

Enis