gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with invoking Gora classes from CLI
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 19:15:34 GMT
This is to do with the last couple lines of the gora bash script.

It specifies that we should be adding classes to classpath from /build,
where I've been producing /target directories :0|

I don't think there even is a maven lifecycle command that creates build
directory from install, compile... do we need to commit a change for this?

--
*Lewis*