gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems with invoking Gora classes from CLI
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 16:50:04 GMT
Hi,

Working with trunk, from $GORA_HOME

mvn clean install -DskipTests (because of HBase one's)

$bin/gora

lewis@lewis-01:~/ASF/gora-test$ bin/gora
Usage: run COMMAND [COMMAND options]
where COMMAND is one of:
  compile                    Run Compiler
  specificcompiler           Run Avro Specific Compiler
  logmanager                 Run the tutorial log manager
  loganalytics               Run the tutorial log analytics
  junit                  Run the given JUnit test
 or
 MODULE CLASSNAME   run the class named CLASSNAME in module MODULE
Most commands print help when invoked w/o parameters.

OK so far,

lewis@lewis-01:~/ASF/gora-test$ bin/gora compile
org/apache/gora/compiler/GoraCompiler
org.apache.gora.compiler.GoraCompiler
Could not find the main class: org.apache.gora.compiler.GoraCompiler.
Program will exit.

Same with logmanager and loganalytics bascially the gora classes.
The avro specificcompiler gives me another stack trace, however thisis
because specificcompiler doesn't have a main method.
Junit gives me the expected TestRunner output.

What's wrong here?

--
*Lewis*