gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2012 Project
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2012 13:47:01 GMT
Ok Guys,

Anyone in the GSoC loop just now would have received the relevant
information confirming the the ASF have been accepted into GSoC again this
year [0]. This means that there is a great chance if we ensure a good
submission then the gora-dynamodb module is a step closer.

Having had a look at the announcement and timetable [1], between now and
April the 6th we should be discussing the application idea at length with
Renato, and also at some stage along the line actually formally receive an
application from Renato (or of course anyone else wishing to apply for the
project). I am in weekly contact with him just now and he is monitoring
Gora lists so is well aware of where we are as project, what needs to be
done etc.

As before I think this thread, along with the issue on our Jira, should be
the hub for correspondence.

Thanks for now

Lewis

[0] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/program/accepted_orgs/google/gsoc2012