gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Obtaining Datastore Mapping's during testing time.
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 12:10:49 GMT
Hi Enis

On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 2:04 AM, Enis Söztutar <enis@apache.org> wrote:

> Did you tried putting the test conf under gora-cassandra/src/test/conf/ ?
> See the files in gora-hbase/src/test/conf/.
>
> Yeah I mean my test mappings and the cassandra.yaml (equivalent of HBase
hbase-site.xml) is underneath the conf directory (actually I'm going to
remove gora.properties from this folder as it currently does not play any
role). I just seem to be having a problem actually obtaining the mappings
from anywhere, and also I currently don't know/can't find the correct code
to initiate the Hadoop Configuration. I'm going to attach my most recent
sure-fire report to the Jira issue as well so people can see the output.

The classpath and test classpath is cofigured in build-common.xml:

Does maven pick these properties up? I thought this was for Ant only? I
have not used Ant with Gora for a while now, and I'm aware that the Ant
build is broken and as far as I'm aware unmaintained now.

Thanks Enis

Lewis