gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Differences in Method Summaries Between HBase and CassandraStore
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 12:46:22 GMT
Yeah this is the case Henry. The configuration construction is different.
In the CassandraStore constructor it currently calls
this.CassandraClient.init(), which as you state abstracts configuration
characteristics, mapping, and keyspace creation to Hector. It's been a case
of stepping through the code and understanding exactly what and where this
stuff differs from DataStore to DataStore.

Thanks for your input guys.

Lewis

--
*Lewis*