gora-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2012 Project
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 17:09:56 GMT
Hi Guys,

OK I've added some content to the wiki page and would really appreciate if
it could be looked over and substantiated whereever you guys see fit.

I've also created a page

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GORA/GSoC+2012+Ideas+Page

Which will be the actual page for the project description and scope.

We have a week to get this done so maybe better sooner rather than later :0)

Thanks for now

Lewis

--
*Lewis*