gora-dev mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Apache Gora March board report (draft)
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 15:55:48 GMT
Hey Lewis,

Gotcha, no problem. One option is simply to remove the sqlbuilder library
and to replace SqlStore with stubbed out methods that throw Exceptions
and that simply don't work. Then we ship Gora 0.2, with a note saying
don't use SqlStore. Then if folks complain and want to use it, we ask that
they help to write the method implementations using an ALv2 compatible
library. Would Derby be useful here, or Hypersonic SQL? Both of those
are ALv2 compatible I think.

Cheers,
Chris