gora-dev mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Apache Gora March board report (draft)
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 15:29:17 GMT
+1 from me, Lewis, Looks awesome. RE: gora-sql: what are the next steps there?
Is it something the legal committee can help out with? At worst, I'd imagine, we
could move gora-sql to a non-released area of SVN and then push forward with
an 0.2 that doesn't include it?

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.