gora-dev mailing list archives

From Ioannis Canellos <ioca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: null.pointer.Exception in o.a.g.util.IOUtils
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 16:48:54 GMT
Hi,

I think that most of the failures around this one, do not occur when we run a single test.
This makes me think that one tests break the others. I have been trying to make the tests
run isolated and I think I have made some progress here. I will probably commit this later
today once I make sure it works fine.

--
Ioannis Canellos