gora-dev mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Moving Gora build system to Maven?
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 21:52:55 GMT
Hi Ioannis, thank you very much! I am certainly more familiar with Maven then Ivy, and would
be willing to help get these committed.

I don't think parallel build systems hurt either. Most of the Gora devs though, realize, are
Ant+Ivy users, so they will be more familiar with that system. But, if we have Maven poms,
those can be maintained as well.

Thanks! I'll take a look at these.

Cheers,
Chris