gora-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Gora 0.1-incubating release (rc2)
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 19:30:59 GMT
HI Enis,

You are right. My initial thought was to add the header to the current
generated files which will have to be accompanied by changes to Gora
compiler as Julien has mentioned.

But if everyone ok to leave it for 0.1 release then I will not make the change.

Just to clarify so its +1 from you?

- Henry

--
Thanks,