gora-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] Apache Gora 0.1-incubating release (rc2)
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 02:52:55 GMT
Hi All,

Thanks for taking the time to vote on Gora 0.1-incubating release.

The vote passes with 3 IPMC votes and 2 PPMC votes without -1 vote as follows:

Andrzej Bialecki (IPMC)
Tom White (IPMC)
Chris Mattmann (IPMC)
Julien Nioche (PPMC)
Henry Saputra (PPMC)

Based on ASF incubation policy
(http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html) since
we have at least 3 IPMC votes, I believe we could just continue with
releasing the artifacts.

- Henry

--
Thanks,