gora-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Version on trunk
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 20:32:49 GMT
Since Andrzej already check in to trunk, any changes for 0.1 release
need to be double fixed in both trunk and branch, right?
I dont want to merge trunk to branch with new changes for next release.

Also I have sent email to @general list and got some feedbacks about
our release. Maybe Andrzej or Chris could help response to the
comment?

- Henry

--
Thanks,