gora-dev mailing list archives

From Andrzej Bialecki ...@getopt.org>
Subject Re: Version on trunk
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 21:11:05 GMT
On 3/9/11 9:32 PM, Henry Saputra wrote:
> Since Andrzej already check in to trunk, any changes for 0.1 release
> need to be double fixed in both trunk and branch, right?

Yes. My check-in to trunk is not relevant - the next RC should be done
from branches/0.1-incubating.

> I dont want to merge trunk to branch with new changes for next release.

If we can avoid it - sure. But occasionally this happens and it's not a
big deal to do so.

> Also I have sent email to @general list and got some feedbacks about
> our release. Maybe Andrzej or Chris could help response to the
> comment?

I need to subscribe first .. ;) I looked at the archive, and indeed we
need to fix these issues.

In any case, as I wrote above, the standard procedure is that the next
RC should be created from branch 0.1 - if you guys can add the missing
NOTICE and DISCLAIMER there and fix the headers I will gladly port these
changes back to trunk.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><