gobblin-user mailing list archives

From Tamas Nemeth <tamas.nem...@prezi.com>
Subject Re: Pre-Apache Pull Requests
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2017 19:30:44 GMT
Hi Abishek,

You can ignore my json module pull request as I took it apart and it's
first part is the Support eventual consistent filesystems like S3 pull
request. It made more sense in that format. I will create a new json module
pull request once we are done with the Support eventual consistent
filesystem one.

Sorry about the confusion.

Thanks,
Tamas