gobblin-user mailing list archives

From Tilak Patidar <tilakpati...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Schema format for csv-to-json converter
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2017 09:28:41 GMT
Hi Team,

I had the similar doubt when working on JsonIntermediateToAvroConverter. I
had to figure the source schema by looking at code usages and example
template file.
Is there any specification for source schema that is followed? Or is it
made up? It looked like it draws inspiration from Avro schema
specifications.
Any thoughts on documenting source schema at some point?

*Regards**Tilak Patidar*
Email             tilakpatidar@gmail.com
                      tilakpr@thoughtworks.com
Telephone+91 8608690984
[image: ThoughtWorks] <http://www.thoughtworks.com/>*"We are a community of
passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionize software design,
creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change"*
<http://www.thoughtworks.com/>