gobblin-user mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Gobblin Monthly Meetup : Jul 19 2017 - Meeting Minutes
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2017 02:14:37 GMT
Hi
Ok perfect now. I can look at it.
Is it an open meeting? Can you give more details?
A we have to follow Apache way to be able to graduate as a TLP, usually
everything should happen on mailing list (due to multiple timezone, remote
nature of contributors etc...), I don't know if we can keep using that.
Perso I don't see any problems as long as it's open to everyone and there
is a report send to the mailing list and publicly available.
But who knows? So I will ask incubator folks if there is any objections.

On 20 July 2017 at 11:07, Abhishek Tiwari <abhishektiwari.btech@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Olivier,
>
> Seems like that Google Doc is tied to a domain even though I made it
> public.
>
> Please see if you can access this: https://docs.google.com/
> document/d/1Cxr_SZHc3C9npArmvy7wvof4cXdH-FHnCCxhIPWHbTA/edit?usp=sharing
>
> These are the meeting minutes from our monthly video-conference community
> meetup. July's edition happened earlier today.
>
> Regards,
> Abhishek
>

> On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 5:27 PM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi Abhishek,
>> I don't have any access.
>> I'd like to understand what is it exactly?
>>
>> Thanks
>> --
>> Olivier
>>
>> On 20 July 2017 at 10:02, Abhishek Tiwari <abti@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Meeting minutes from today’s meetup: https://docs.google.com/a/link
>>> edin.com/document/d/1sLEH0-MnvkOhn01ziJvaBk1Y7X3A1G663TcE9HR
>>> F_4k/edit?usp=sharing
>>>
>>> Thanks everyone for attending. Hope to see you all next month.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Abhishek
>>>

>> --
>> Olivier Lamy