giraph-user mailing list archives

From Francesco Sclano <sclano.france...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it normal that a same algorithm for 4 profiles calculus implemented both in giraph and graphlab gives different output with same input?
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2018 14:30:04 GMT
Hi Dionysios,
the problem was simply due to some trivial bugs of my giraph
implementation. Now I'm able to produce the same output both from graphlab
and my giraph implementation of 4-profiles calculus. For instance I used
http://snap.stanford.edu/data/p2p-Gnutella08.html as input graph.

Regarding the contribution: up now I used standalone and pseudo-distributed
mode. Now I'm starting to use EC2 so I'll let you know ... thanks for
interesting in my work!

--
Francesco Sclano