giraph-user mailing list archives

From "Sai Ganesh Muthuraman" <saiganesh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RELATION BETWEEN THE NUMBER OF GIRAPH WORKERS AND THE PROBLEM SIZE
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2017 16:02:11 GMT
Hi,

I am still using Giraph-1.1.0 and I will upgrade soon.
Thanks a lot for your suggestions. This is the exact command I used

hadoop jar myjar.jar org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner MyBetweenness.BetweennessComputation -vif
MyBetweenness.VertexDataInputFormat -vip /user/$USER/inputbc/wiki-Vote -vof MyBetweenness.VertexDataOutputFormat
-op /user/$USER/outputBC 1.0 -w 2 -yj myjar.jar -ca giraph.useOutOfCoreMessages=true -ca giraph.maxMessagesInMemory=10000
-ca giraph.useOutOfCoreGraph=true -ca giraph.waitTaskDoneTimeoutMs=450000 -ca giraph.logLevel=debug
-ca giraph.isStatic=true

I checked the memory information. After Superstep -1,  Free memory is 907mb, Total is 987
mb.
mapreduce.map.memory.mb is 10240mb.

Sai Ganesh