giraph-user mailing list archives

From Sai Ganesh Muthuraman <saiganesh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RELATION BETWEEN THE NUMBER OF GIRAPH WORKERS AND THE PROBLEM SIZE
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2017 17:18:52 GMT
Hi,

I tried building giraph-1.2.0 with yarn profile

The build was successful when I just tried *mvn -DskipTests package.*

But my hadoop version is hadoop-2.6.0. So I removed that build.

I tried installing using the command *mvn -Phadoop_yarn
-Dhadoop.version=2.6.0 -DskipTests package*

I am getting the errors in 'dependencies.dependency.version' in lines
1277,1281 and 1285 in pom.xml.

Is it possible to build giraph-1.2.0 for hadoop-2.6.0 or should I do
something else?

The build was successful when I just tried *mvn -DskipTests package.*