giraph-user mailing list archives

From "Sai Ganesh Muthuraman" <saiganesh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File Not Found Exception
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 05:35:55 GMT
Hi,

I rectified the error. I was using the -yj option  *(*-*yj /usr/local/giraph/giraph-examples/target/giraph-examples-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT-for-hadoop-2.4.1-jar-with-dependencies.jar)*to
specify the jar needed to be distributed to Giraph tasks and application master. After I removed
that option, It just worked fine.

Thank you

- Sai Ganesh