Thanks alot, Thats exactly what Im looking for!

On 10 Aug 2016 3:21 am, "Alessio Arleo" <ingarleo@icloud.com> wrote:
Hello Agc Studio

If you are searching for a graph layout algorithm implemented in Giraph, there are two force directed layout algorithms I implemented myself. You can the source code, examples and how to run them in the following websites:

Gila: a single level force directed layout algorithm http://www.geeksykings.eu/gila/

Multi-Gila: a multi-level force directed layout algorithm http://www.geeksykings.eu/multigila/

If you have any questions or you need assistance you can find my contact details in the "Authors" page in both sites.

Have a nice day :)
Alessio