giraph-user mailing list archives

From Alessio Arleo <ingar...@icloud.com>
Subject (Multi-Level) Force Directed on Giraph
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2016 07:29:49 GMT
Dear all,
I would like to share with you the work I made with Giraph so far. I am a PHD student and
I am working on distributed Graph Drawing. In this year and a half, I implemented two force
directed algorithms (you can find all relevant links at the bottom of this e-mail): a single
level version named Gila, published at "Graph Drawing 2015" conference and since then extended
and submitted to journal, and a multi-level approach (Multi-Gila), already submitted to another
conference. The code of both algorithms is available on my repository and I would like to
share it with all of you.
I would be really glad to have some feedback that will allow me to improve my work and please
feel free to "play" with; just remember to cite us if you use it to publish some work ;)
Have a nice day everyone :)
Alessio
Gila GD 2015 article: http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-319-27261-0_4Gila Journal
Archive: https://arxiv.org/abs/1606.02162Gila on Github: https://github.com/EngAAlex/GiLA