giraph-user mailing list archives

From Nitesh Upadhyay <niteshcsek...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change in giraph/examples is not reflecting
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 09:51:52 GMT
In SimplePageRankComputation.java, I changed the "MAX_SUPERSTEPS = 30  " to
"MAX_SUPERSTEPS = 5".
Still its running for 30 iterations. that I found out by option
-Dgiraph.metrics.enable=true.

public class SimplePageRankComputation extends
BasicComputation<LongWritable,
    DoubleWritable, FloatWritable, DoubleWritable> {
  /** Number of supersteps for this test */
*  public static final int MAX_SUPERSTEPS = 5;// It was earlier 30.still
its running for 30 iterations *

this is the command I used to build the giraph file.

*mvn -Phadoop_yarn -Dhadoop.version=2.6.0 clean  package -DskipTests*

and this is the command I ran to for pagerank

hadoop jar
giraph-1.1.0/giraph-examples/target/giraph-examples-1.1.0-for-hadoop-2.6.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar
org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner -Dgiraph.metrics.enable=true -libjars
giraph-1.1.0/giraph-core/target/giraph-1.1.0-for-hadoop-2.6.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar
org.apache.giraph.examples.SimplePageRankComputation -vif
org.apache.giraph.io.formats.JsonLongDoubleFloatDoubleVertexInputFormat
-vip /input/ -vof org.apache.giraph.io.formats.IdWithValueTextOutputFormat
 -op /op5 -w 1 -mc
org.apache.giraph.examples.SimplePageRankComputation\$SimplePageRankMasterCompute