giraph-user mailing list archives

From "Patel, Nishant - Time Inc India <Nishant.Patel@timeinc.com>" <Nishant.Pa...@timeinc.com>
Subject Re: Running Giraph application on Yarn
Date Mon, 29 Feb 2016 05:50:16 GMT
Hi Jason,

Thank you for your answer.

As of now I proceed by building Giraph with yarn profile. Next time when I launch EMR will
try with your suggestion.

Thanks,
Nishant

From: Jason Plurad <pluradj@gmail.com<mailto:pluradj@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, February 26, 2016 at 10:25 PM
To: "user@giraph.apache.org<mailto:user@giraph.apache.org>" <user@giraph.apache.org<mailto:user@giraph.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Running Giraph application on Yarn

Hi Nishant,

Try adding this either to your mapred-site.xml or your job properties:

# Let the YARN Resource Manager handle the MR2 job (any value other than local will do)
mapreduce.jobtracker.address=yarn

-- Jason

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 5:39 AM, Patel, Nishant - Time Inc India <Nishant.Patel@timeinc.com<mailto:Nishant.Patel@timeinc.com>>