giraph-user mailing list archives

From "Patel, Nishant - Time Inc India <Nishant.Patel@timeinc.com>" <Nishant.Pa...@timeinc.com>
Subject Running Giraph application on Yarn
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2016 10:39:20 GMT
Hi,

I was running giraph application on MR1 and it was working fine. I moved my application from
MR1 Yarn and its not working. What changes I need to make for running Giraph jon on Yarn?

I am running my job on EMR. One solution I found is that I need to build giraph from source
code with hadoop_yarn profile.

Currently I add Giraph as maven dependency and it work without any issue. Is there any easy
way to handle this situation?

I am getting below error.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: checkLocalJobRunnerConfiguration:
When using LocalJobRunner, must have only one worker since only 1 task at a time

Thanks,
Nishant