giraph-user mailing list archives

From Eli Reisman <apache.mail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error starting MRAppmaster caused by java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration$DeprecationDelta
Date Thu, 31 Dec 2015 02:54:11 GMT
Yeah I think this is either a configuration key deprecation issue across
hadoop versions (most of the hadoop_yarn Giraph profile was written on
hadoop 2.0.x and hasn't been tested much past hadoop 2.2)

The profile is also not very actively maintained right now. I have been
meaning to sit down and update it all but have not had time to complete the
patch yet. In all likelihood the fixes won't be too extensive, probably
just update some configs and maybe adjust the munge flags in the build bit
we will see. Sorry for the hassle, glad to see you got it working on 2.5.1
in the meantime