giraph-user mailing list archives

From Meena Rajani <meenakraj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error starting MRAppmaster caused by java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration$DeprecationDelta
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 01:37:52 GMT
Thanks. Okay I am going to make a new build of Giraph  for hadoop 2.2. Good
idea. Let me see if that works.

Do you have idea from where does hadoop take the class path. I have tried
changing it at several places in .bashrc, yarn-site.xml, on linux terminal
but it get overriden to something different. For example when i do
yarn classpath hdfs/
I am always getting /usr/share/hadoop/lib

While I am trying to /usr/local/hadoop/share/hadoop/yarn/lib

Thanks

Meena